First, I bought my sewing machine several months ago but this was my first time pulling it out of the box and using it (bad, I know) annnddd.. it's already 'broken'? It doesn't seem to want to do a zigzag stitch at all, which is what I need for just about every sewing project I wanted to try. Like I said, very frustrating. I'm not quite sure what to do with it, I've tried everything I can think of to fix it - not that I know anything about sewing machines. I guess my next step is to look for warranty information, since it should still be under warranty.
The other task I set off to do last Tuesday was to use vinegar as fabric softener. I did and there was good news and bad news.
The good news was that our sheets came out feeling even softer than they ever did with 'real' fabric softener, in my opinion. Should call that the GREAT news, actually.
The bad news was that I added fragrance oil to the vinegar to try for the millionth time to perfume our stupid homemade detergent washed and softened laundry and still it didn't work. Grr! It doesn't matter terribly much to me, Emmanuel is the picky one about that - but now it's become some sort of challenge that I just refuse to back away from. Our laundry WILL smell good, darn it!
No comments:
Post a Comment