One great thing about the city so far? Vendors selling the Sunday paper at the intersections of major streets! We didn't have to stop at a gas station and double check our paper to make sure someone hadn't stolen the inserts out of it first. Instead, we just waved a street vendor down and got our paper on the way to my sister in law's baby shower this afternoon. Sweet!
When we got home this evening I invested a little bit of time to updating my couponing-related bookmarks. I replaced Michigan-oriented matchup websites with Texas ones, updated links that had moved locations, and deleted ones that were dead. Just by skimming through my new Texas bookmarks I scored two great deals: a six month subscription to All You magazine for $6 (has lots of coupons, or so I've heard, but I've never been willing to dole out the cash to try it - for $6 I can) and $2 for a $25 gift certificate from restaurant.com to my favorite restaurant in San Antonio: La Marginal.
As a side note, for the sake of accountability (really the point of this blog), I asked about hanging a clothesline in the backyard today and I was told I can't as it's against the homeowner's association rules. :( I'm super tired now, but I'll probably take a minute or ten to rant about how dumb I think this is tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment