Monday, August 13, 2012

Review: Lasagna Roll Ups

The photo is a bit misleading. First of all, it makes these things look small and by no means are they small. I thought I'd eat 2 or 3 roll ups, right? No. One roll is one 6oz serving. Definitely your meal if you care about appropriate portions.

The other misleading thing is that they only come as the pasta wrapped around the cheese filling. There is no sauce or anything else on top, you have to add your own. Emmanuel thinks this is a ripoff, I think it's slightly inconvenient but neat that it leaves the possibilities wide open for what you want to do with these.

I thought they were delicious. The cheese and herb filling is soo good. I baked them in a bed of marinara and topped with a red/white sauce with sundried tomatoes. Now my mouth is watering and I feel like I'm starving all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment