We joined Schwan's in an effort to eat at home more often. I know that high-sodium, frozen meals are not exactly healthier or even very much cheaper. Baby steps! To make myself look even more ridiculous, I'll make my very first topic involving Schwan's be a review of ice cream. Yeah.
So anyway, I expected to hate this. I love bananas but I really have never liked any ice cream that had stuff in it. This ice cream is banana flavored, has graham cracker swirled throughout, and has fudge covered banana chunks, too. Probably not my cup of tea. Wrong. This ice cream is amazing!
Emmanuel says the banana flavor is a little too generic fake-banana-flavor to him and he's right, it does have that totally fake flavor about it but I didn't realize we were going for healthiest ice cream of the year here or something.

No comments:
Post a Comment